Retinol Cream is a form of vitamin A product for those who want to achieve more youthful-looking skin. It helps refine the appearance of skin texture and tone for smoother-looking skin and it has many applications and uses for general improvement of skin’s health.
Retinol creams work as a powerful antioxidant to help ‘repair skin damage’.
Obagi offers different retinol strenghts, but only a Skin Care Physician can recommend the ideal strength of retinol for your specific needs. Lower concentrations are available to purchase without prescription.
Regardless of the strength you use, here are a few great benefits of Retinol Cream that you can expect:
– Retinol can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
– It’s non-acnegenic – so it won’t clog your pores;
– It’s *dermatologist-tested, and it causes minimal to no skin redness, dryness, flaking, and irritation – even with the stronger 1.0% formulation (*Obagi Retinol);
– The unique entrapped retinol delivery system in Obagi Retinols gradually releases the ingredient for the desired effect on the skin;
– It helps clear Acne: topical forms of retinol can effectively treat acne. It works by unplugging your follicles and exfoliating your skin cells to keep pores clear. Simultaneously, retinol also helps eliminate bacteria that cause pimples, creating a two-pronged acne-destroying situation.
Non Medical Retinol Products on the Market
There are many options of non medical retinol products available on the market these days, but when it comes to retinol, one thing is certain: commercial brands are not as effective as medical grade products. There are popular brands claiming to have amazing natural ingredients added to its products, but only medical grade retinol contains an entrapped form that is gradually released, refining complexion and smoothing the appearance of skin texture for clearer-looking skin.
Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refine complexion, and smooth the appearance of skin texture with minimal irritation: Call DermaGlo today to book a Obagi Retinol Skin Care appointment!