The primary benefits of GF1 when used pre-treatment, or as an aftercare product to support the skin after manipulation are:
- A strong non-cytotoxic antiseptic action against all pathogens without damaging the skin’s microbiome
- A reduction in inflammation which means less redness, pain and minimal downtime.
- 60 to 70% faster healing when using GF1 as directed.
- Much lower risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types.
Treatment complications from a chemical peel, micro-needling, laser, dermabrasion or waxing can include:
- Koebnerization (a form of psoriasis)
- Rashes and delayed healing due to inflammation
- Prolonged redness of the skin
GF1 will assist in preventing all these complications.