Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment | Vampire Face Lift Facial at DermaGlo
PRP Treatment, also known as ‘vampire facial’, is a non-surgical procedure that uses the patients own blood. PRP involves the use of blood plasma, enriched through a special process to increase the concentration of platelets. These platelets contain bioactive proteins and growth factors that serve to accelerate tissue repair and regeneration and activate stem cells.
This non-surgical & age-defying wrinkle treatment injects PRP, derived from your own blood, to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, resulting in fresh, healthy, younger looking skin. The separation of the platelets from the blood is done through a process called ‘centrifugation’. The reason for extracting the platelets from the other elements found in blood is because these cells contain a high concentration of growth factors.
The whole treatment can take as little as 30 minutes, depending upon the area you want to have treated. The injections do not add volume but rather stimulate your own collagen production and cell migration to eliminate lines, folds and wrinkles. The improvement is visible and natural. Results can last up to two years.
Benefits of PRP Therapy
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- Collagen production is stimulated over 2-3 weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds & wrinkles
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those dislike synthetic products
- There is little or no swelling, bruising or lumping
- PRP Therapy can be used to treat any body area without side effects
- Both men & women benefit & experience a more youthful look
Individually Personalised Treatment Plans at DermaGlo
Our fully qualified and experienced Medical Team at DermaGlo can tailor a PRP Treatment to suit you, including micro-needling and medical grade skincare products. Please note that DermaGlo Skin and Laser Clinic is a licensed provider of PRP therapy: this is a medical procedure and should only be performed by a health professional. Book a consultation today to discuss your skin needs.
Make An Appointment